BY Nancy Masit
Narok County CEC Members have been sworn in.
The swearing in of the CECS was presided over by Adeline Siseda Senior Resident Magistrate.
The incoming CECs are :
1. David Parsulunye Muntet_ Finance and Economic Planning.
2. Joyce Ntetemo Keshe : Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries.
3. Johana Kiplangat Rotich_ Water, Environment, Energy and Natural Resources.
4. Antony Sirinchuar Namunguk _ Health and Sanitation Services.
5. Robert Kipngetich Simotwo Rotich _ Education, Sports, Gender,Cultural and Youth Services.
6. Vivian Sereti Mpeeti _ Lands , Housing and Urban development.
7. John Gitu Gatwa _ Public Works , Roads and Transport.
8. Josephine Chepngetich Ngeno _ Administration, Coordination and Disaster Management.
9. Johnston Saruni Sipitiek _ Tourism.
10. Linus Yiampoi Ole Nairimo_ Information, Communication Technology and E government.
Governor Patrick ole Ntutu told the CECs that there will be an appraisal form to be filled quarterly and that work will be on the field.
He added that they should work hard and they will appear to the Narok county Assembly for questioning by different Committees and they will be given good working environment.
Present during the swearing in ceremony was Emurua Dikirr Member of Parliament Johana Ngeno , Deputy governor Tamalinye Koech and Narok county Speaker Davis Solian Dikirr.
The governor also flagged off foodstuff donated by the national government.
The government donated 3,250 bags of rice and 1,280 bags of beans.