By Obegi Malack
Oloitoktok Boys High School is in the limelight after being among schools that produced best candidates who are below age 16 in KCSE 2020.
The school’s candidate Kitimbo Kepha Katoo (84.75)took position 12th in the under 16 category. While announcing the results Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha said it is with God’s grace that the little known school produced the candidate.
A total of 143,140 students scored C+ and above and are eligible for university entry with 893 scoring A plain.
The top candidate is Robinson Wanjala Simiyu from Murang’a High School who got an A plain of 87.334 points; he was followed by Allan Wasonga (87.173) from Agoro Sare High School.
- Simiyu Robinson Wanjala 87.334 Murang’a High School
- Wasonga Allan Udoma 87.173 Agoro Sare
- Sharon Chepng’eno 87.173 Kenya High
- Muriasi Rob Ong’are 87.113 Alliance
- Mbugua Esther Washosh 87.113 Kenya High
- Kipkoech Mark Kogo 87.106 Alliance
- Kenneth Oranga 87.049 Kabsabet
- Henry Madaga 87.046 Maranda High
- Chepkorir Patience 87.046 Kenya High
- Musomba Edith 87.013 Machakos Girls
- Leslie Loise – Kenya High School
- George Thylron- Kapsabet boys
- Kiprono Howard -Maranda High school
- Jelimo Debora – Kenya High School
- Buluma Daisy – Kenya High School